Tragač kablova i metal detektor Chauvin Arnoux 6681 – merni instrumenti – Elektroleum.
The cable and metal detector C. A 6681 LOCAT-N is best suited for maintenance work, renovation work and use after damage. The LOCAT-N can be used by electricians, heating fitters, installers and telecommunications professionals – with or without voltage.
The device consists of a transmitter and receiver – each equipped with a large LCD display – and enables a reliable test with the avoidance of interference signals. Cables and metal pipes are indicated by a measured value and visually and acoustically, so that their course can be tracked intuitively.
Locating fuses, residual-current circuit breakers, etc.
Tracking cables in a wall
Locate an open circuit
Locate a short circuit
Locate cable penetrations in a house
Locate underground ladders
Locating pipes (copper, iron, etc. )
Tracking of plastic pipes
Distinguish a pair of cables in a bundle
Accessories for the measurement at lighting fixtures or directly at a Schuko socket are included in the delivery. The delivered device is ready for immediate use.
This text is machine translated.
Highlights & Details
- Localization and tracking cables and sockets
- Identification of the mains voltage and search of interruptions in the circle
- Detection of fuses
- Localization of cable breaks
- Finding short-circuits
- Pursuit of a underground circuit
- Fault localization to floor heating
- Localization of metallic wasse or heating pipes
- Transmitter C. A 6681 E: on-screen LCD, with function and bar display
- Signal frequency 125 kHz
- Measuring range for external voltage 12 to 600 VAC/DC
- Functions digital signal encoding for simple signal identification
- Selectable transmission signal code
- Supply 1 battery 9 V
- Electrical Safety 300 V CAT III
- Receiver C. A 6681 R: Screen Illuminated LCD-display with function and bar display
- Transmission Code
- Battery status for the receiver and transmitter
- Localization depth
- Single-pole application 0 up to 2 m
- Two-pole application 0 to 0.5 m
- Simple loop connection up to 2.5 m
- Determine the mains voltage from 0 to about 0.4 m
- Features automatic power-off, automatic or manual setting of the reception sensitivity
- Supply 6 batteries 1.5 V AAA
- Dimensions 241.5 x 78 x 38.5 mm
- Weight 360 g (with batteries).
- Transmitter C. A 6681 E
- Receiver C. A 6681 R
- Hard case
- 1 set of test leads (banana plug)
- 1 set with 2 alligator clips
- 1 ground spike
- 1 battery 9 V
- 6 batteries 1.5 V AAA
- 1 Measuring adapter for B22-Socket (bayonet)
- 1 Adapter for E14 socket (screw)
- 1 adapter for power plug
- 1 Operating instructions in 5 languages.