KVM VGA svič CKL-41UA 4 ports USB + 4 cables USB – bandwidth 250MHz, 2048x1536p, with audio µhpone
USB 2.0 VGA KVM Switch with USB Hub + Cables Support Audio Microphone 2048×1536 (4 Port Manual)
CKL-41UA USB2.0 VGA KVM Switch is a smart KVM product designed to console controls 4 VGA interfaced Computers/Servers/Laptop/Hard Disk Players with 1 set of keyboard, mouse and monitor; It includes original KVM cable sets which are all you need for setup; There is an USB2.0 Port for connecting USB devices like jump drive, printer, scanner, as well as interfaces for audio speaker and microphone output.
• Console Controls 4 Computers/Servers with One Set of Keyboard, Mouse and Monitor and Support Audio and Microphone Switch with Interfaces for Speaker and Mic. Provided;
• Support Mouse Switch and Auto Scan Switch with Adjustable Interval of 10′ – 60″;
• Support Windows, Linux and Multi Updated Operation Systems; Support High Resolution 2048*1536 and all type of VGA Input and Output Devices;
• Support USB2.0 Port Extension for printer, Jump drive and other USB devices connection; Work with most wireless Keyboard and Mouse;
• Plug and Play with 4 set of Original KVM cables included, No Driver and External Power Supply Needed