Sredstvo za skidanje fluksa ( flux remover ) i čišćenje PCB ploča KYZEN Cybersolv C8882 5l
CYBERSOLV C8882 is a solvent-based stencil cleaning fluid specifically designed to clean solder paste, uncured SMT adhesive and flux residue from stencils, mis-printed PCBs, stencil tools and printing squeegees. It can be used in automated understencil wipe processes, hand-wipe, and ultrasonic cleaning systems as well as spray systems designed for solvent. CYBERSOLV C8882 has a mild solvent odor, quickly dissolves all flux constituents within the solder paste and will not adversely affect stencils that have been nano-coated. It has been proven compatible with all wetted components in automated understencil wipe systems and approved for use by several printer manufactures’. CYBERSOLV C8882 is fast drying without leaving behind any residue. Effective for use within the following cleaning processes:
- Understencil Wipe Cleaning – C8882 solvates the flux resin compositions within uncured solder pastes effectively cleaning and removing solder paste that sticks to aperture walls and the bottom of the stencil. Following the wipe process, a dry wipe and vacuum process rapidly dry the stencil following the cleaning process.
- Hand wipe, Immersion Stencil and Pallet Cleaning – The selection of solvents used in Cybersolv C8882 effectively remove polar and non-polar soils. C8882 can be used to hand wipe a stencil following the printing process.
- Semi-Manual Ultrasonic Stencil Cleaning Systems – Cybersolv C8882 is an effective cleaning agent for use with the GEN3 and SAWA ultrasonic absorption mat stencil cleaning systems.
- Solvent Stencil Cleaning Spray Systems – Cybersolv C8882 effectively washes and rinses stencils and is designed to run in solvent spray-under-immersion and spray-in-air cleaning machines that were commonly designed to clean with IPA.
- Application: Stencil Cleaner
- Process: Understencil, Hand-held Ultrasonic Cleaner & Manual
- Concentration: 100%
- Temperature: Ambient
- Rinse: Optional
- Dry: Air
- pH (10g/L): N/A (Solvent-Based)
- Flash Point: 142 °F / 61 °C
- Boiling Point: 270°F / 132°C
- Water Soluble: Partial
- VOC, @ 100% 875.6 g/L
- Removes All Flux Types
- Fast Drying
- Does Not Interact or Remove Nano Coatings
- Compatible with Wetted components in Automatic Stencil Printers
- Effectively Cleans Uncured Chip Bonding Adhesives
- Dries Completely – Residue-Free