Merač detektor Chauvin Arnoux 1510 gas ugljen-dioksida 0 – 5000 ppm Datalogger funkcija.
- Measuring range humidity: 5% RH to 95% RH
- Humidity reading accuracy: 2% RH
- Measuring range: temperature: -10 to + 60 °C
- Measurement accuracy temperature: 0.5 °C
- Measuring interval: Min. 1 minute up to 2 hours
- Sensor: non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) sensor
- Protection class: IP40
- Memory: over 1 million measured values
- Interfaces: USB, Bluetooth ®.
The C.A 1510 measures the CO2 content in accordance with the latest valid regulations governing the assessment of ventilation systems and the measurement of pollutants in the air in public places. As soon as the CO2 concentration in the room air in the 1000 ppm or peak values of 1700 ppm is reached, the C.A 1510 a visual and audible warning signal.
Highlights & Details
Recording of the CO2, temperature and air humidity values (up to 1 million measured values)
Compact and autonomous – for stationary or mobile measurements
Easy to use thanks to the display of the indoor air quality level on the basis of CO2 content and humidity/Air Temperature
Meets the latest regulations valid for the indoor air quality monitoring
Low gas consumption for the control of an on-site Kalibrierungs-Set
Two Colored backlit large display
Simultaneous display of CO2 content, temperature and relative humidity
Symbol for the air quality on the basis of the measured values
2 batteries LR6
USB mains adapter
Micro-USB connection cable, 1.80 m long
Mini-CD with the aqr software and the operating instructions (1 file per language)